- Price: Rs. 429.00 - In stock
- Brand: Company
- Product ID: 4400211057_parent
Methylcobalamin protects nerve tissue and brain cells, and promotes better sleep. Methylcobalamin is a cofactor of methionine synthase, which reduces toxic homocysteine to the essential amino acid methionine. Methylcobalamin also protects eye function against toxicity caused by excess glutamate.
Other Ingredients : Vegetarian capsules.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a physician.
Warnings: Keep out of the reach of children. Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no guarantees that every person using this product / service will see the expected results for sure. Results depend on a lot of factors and the results may vary from person to person.
Warnings: Keep out of the reach of children.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1) What makes B-12 methylcobalamin so special?
Methylcobalamin is the advanced, active form of vitamin B-12 that is preconverted for enhanced bioavailability. Traditional B-12 cobalamin form supplements are readily absorbed into the body, and are then converted to a coenzyme form, known as methylcobalamin, to provide its many health benefits.
2) Does your supplement contain any allergens?
No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, soy, gluten, wheat, yeast, fish or sodium are added to our supplement.
3) What precautions should be taken before taking this supplement?
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use & consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
4) Is your product suitable for vegetarians?
Yes. Our product is 100% suitable for vegetarians.
5) What are Vegetarian capsules made of ?
HPMC -- Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose -- is derived from vegetable cellulose. 100% natural, these capsules contain no preservatives, gelatin, wheat, animal by-products or starch, and they are made from pure cellulose of either pine or poplar. Capsules are fast dissolving in the stomach and easily digestible.
6) How big is the capsule ? Is it hard to swallow ?
The capsule size is medium to small. It’s very easy to swallow.
7) Is the product manufactured at a GMP certified plant?
Yes. All the products are manufactured at GMP certified plant (Good Manufacturing Practice) only
8) Can the powder be removed from the capsule and dissolved in water for someone who find it difficult to swallow the capsule ?
Yes. The capsule can be conveniently opened and contents can be dissolved in water before consuming.
9) Is the product Gluten-Free ?
Yes, the product is Gluten-Free
10) Is Dicalcium Phosphate safe ?
Yes. Dicalcium Phosphate is a safe filler used in the capsule.