Ultra Enzymes Plus, Supports healthy digestion – 60 Capsules.
- Price: Rs. 748.00 - In stock
- Brand: Zenithnutrition
- Product ID: 4400291333
Zenith Nutrition Ultra Enzymes Plus, is a proprietary digestive enzyme blend formulated to maximize healthy digestive function. Digestive enzymes are essential to the body's absorption and optimal utilization of food and all its nutrients. Normal aging and related health issues can decrease production of digestive enzymes, resulting in a bloated feeling and other discomforts after eating a large meal. Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes provides specific enzymes required to support the natural reactions that break down food—demonstrated to optimize digestion and nutrient absorption. Here is the broad array of enzymes contained in this formula:
• Proteases to help break down proteins,
• Amylase to break down starch and short sugar chains called oligosaccharides,
• Lipase to break down fats,
• Cellulase to break down the indigestible polysaccharide in dietary cellulose and
• Lactase to break down lactose
• And many more enzymes to break down other nutrients
Other Ingredients: Veg capsules, Dicalcium Phosphate
Suggested Use : As a dietary supplement for adults; take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a physician.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Warnings: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
1. What are Ultra Enzymes?
These enzymes are Digestive Enzymes . These are proteins that facilitate the chemical breakdown of the food we eat into smaller, more absorbable components. Different types of enzymes have their own specific jobs, and go to work breaking down specific types of food.
2. How does Zenith Nutrition Ultra Enzymes plus work?
3. When to use Ultra Enzymes plus?
Feeling heavy, bloated, sluggish after meals
Abdominal cramping after meals
Bacterial overgrowth in small intestine
Trouble digesting fatty foods