Free Shipping | Cash on Delivery | Email : | Call : +91-888 444-5611 (9am to 7pm)

Zenith Protein Daily Protein - 300 gms

Zenith Protein Daily Protein - 300 gms

Zenith Protein General Health is enriched with a blend of protein both soy and whey for dual benefit.

Availability: In stock

Rs. 555.00

Rs. 433.00

You save 25%

Additional Details

* Required Fields

Rs. 555.00

Rs. 433.00

You save 25%



Zenith Protein General Health is a source of easily digestible protein. It also has a rich source of essential amino aicds. Zenith Protein General Health is a rich source of natural immune boosting factors that improves the body's defense mechanism. Zenith Protein General Health contains Spirulina the super food on earth a rich source of protein, vitamins and minerals. Zenith Protein General Health has all the branched amino acids that has vital role in muscle building.

Peeyusha and Haridra are known to possess immune building components that improves resistance against infections. Mandukaparni helps in boosting cognitive performance. Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C and known to possess growth promoting ability.

Other Ingredients : Vitamins, Minerals, and Base (whey protein concentrate, (DAVISCO USA) Soya protein isolate (SUPRO), Milk solids, Spirulina, Sugar,) q.s. contains added nature identical flavoring substances.

Recommended Dosage : 2-6 years : 12.5g. twice a day

                                           7-12 Years :  25g twice a day                 

Adults                              : 2 to 4 teaspoonful daily

Directions to use : Add 2-4 teaspoonful (approx 12.5 - 25 g) to cold/lukewarm milk or water. Add sugar, if required. Stir to mix well and tasty nutritious drink is ready.

Store in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.

Do not use if the seal is damaged or open. Use within one month of opening the container. Replace the lid immediately after use.

There are no guarantees that every person using this product / service will see the expected results for sure. Results depend on a lot of factors and the results may vary from person to person.


1) How many calories are in one gram of fat, carbohydrate, or protein?
Carbohydrate provides 4 calories per gram, protein provides 4 calories per gram, and fat provides 9 calories per gram.

2) Is it true the body can only use 30 grams of protein at once?
You're going to digest all the protein you eat, but more isn't always better. Once you turn on protein synthesis and initiate the muscle-building process, you can't turn it on "more" in one meal. Roughly 30 grams of protein per meal across multiple meals will actually help you boost protein synthesis many times over the course of a day. It will probably be easier on your digestive system, too!

3) Will more protein help me build muscle faster?
Yes, but only to some degree. Not all dietary protein you eat goes toward protein synthesis. Once you eat enough protein to drive protein synthesis, your body will oxidize protein for energy. Driving your protein intake far beyond the realm of 30-35 percent of your daily calories probably won't provide additional muscle-building benefits, but it will cut into your fat and carbohydrate intake, which may actually hinder your goals. This isn't exact, but eating at least 1 gram of protein per pound per day should cover your bases.

4) If a whey protein concentrate is 80% protein, what is the other 20%?
Every protein powder, whether it's whey, soy or something else, has moisture. In fact, 5% of the total formula is water. Another 3-5% is made up of naturally occurring minerals in whey. The remaining 10-12% is a combination of carbs and fat.

5) Is there anything beyond exercise that increases my protein requirement?
A period of heavy caloric restriction will increase your need for protein. People who are under great stress, such as people recovering from illness or a serious injury, will also need a bump in protein consumption. As you lower your total caloric intake, there is a greater chance that incoming protein will be used as a fuel source rather than for muscle-building. On a low-calorie diet, it's even more critical that you eat at least 1 gram of protein per pound daily to maintain muscle mass.

6) Is the product manufactured at a GMP certified plant?
Yes. All the products are manufactured at GMP certified plant (Good Manufacturing Practice) only

7) Is the product Gluten-Free ?
Yes, the product is Gluten-Free


Customer Reviews 3 item(s)

I Love this Shake
I love this Daily Protein shake. It was delicious and nutritious. I wI'll buy it again and recommend it to others.
Review by Sohail Abbas / (Posted on 4/26/2017)
Great Supplement
I'm a big fan of this daily protein powder. I m healthly and strong
Review by Subramanyam / (Posted on 4/3/2017)
worth the price.
I bought this protein, I'm glad that I tried it, because it is worth the price.
Review by Payal Loya / (Posted on 4/2/2017)